web page problems

LABMAN 19:32 07 Sep 03

hi laman here sorry got tiltle mixed up, as said cant gain access to web page as its showing messages about jaca script can some help me please.

JFT 19:43 07 Sep 03

Click on 'Tools' then 'Internet Options' then hit the 'Security Tab', click 'Custom Level' then scoll down till you come to a button that says 'Scripting of Java applets' and make sure its enabled.
Hope this helps!

LABMAN 20:48 07 Sep 03

Java applets were enabled when I checked but unchecked and re checked but no luck. anything else I can try.

keith-236785 22:21 07 Sep 03

msjavx86 is what is needed here, do a google for it, you might still be able to find it (microsoft have withdrawn it due to court action).

if you have problems getting it let me know, i might be able to send you the file.

LABMAN 18:53 08 Sep 03

hi sorry for delay in getting back, managed to download file (found it at google as you suggested) but unfortunately still no joy. anything else i can try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…