Web Page Printoffs....

dogtrack 11:37 22 Sep 04

Just tried to print of some instructions on a Web Page. The end product, when transferred to paper; is missing about five or six words all down the right hand margin and on every line.
Have just tried to print the Sign In page here on PCA. In case it was a problem with the site, and the same thing happened. I am not an office type myself, but this never used to happen. So, what am I doing wrong? Or, what setting needs an alteration? Thanks.

johnnyrocker 11:47 22 Sep 04

easiest way to resolve i would think either copy paste to word or save page in my docs for example and try printing from there maybe?

Yokel 12:06 22 Sep 04

A recent PCA answer suggested using landscape format or getting the PDF conversion utility 'pdf995' from click here which once installed you use as if was a printer to get 'tabloid' size PDF output. Then use Acrobat Reader to print this with 'shrink oversize pages' selected.
I haven't tried this yet myself.

dogtrack 12:27 22 Sep 04

Have just done a search...yes, I know, should have done that first... and VOG has done it again. Thank you!! and to the others also. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…