web page print

surfer47 12:25 PM 17 Sep 11

I am trying to print some information on a web page, tob be exact the fixtures for the Rugby Union World Cup and I only get what looks like a column with the txt in a column on left hand side of the page. It looks the same in Preview. I am using Windows Vista and Firefox. Any suggestions? Regards

Woolwell 15:08 PM 17 Sep 11

Try highlighting the portion you want and print selection.

surfer47 22:48 PM 17 Sep 11

Woolwell: Tried that still the same. Regards

Lightspeedchump 22:52 PM 17 Sep 11

Have you tried printscreen.

surfer47 16:12 PM 25 Sep 11

sorry for the delay. No luck on Printscreen. The trouble only seems to exist when trying to print a BBC Rugby page, it shuffles all the print into one column on the left hand side of the paper

surfer47 16:12 PM 25 Sep 11

sorry for the delay. No luck on Printscreen. The trouble only seems to exist when trying to print a BBC Rugby page, it shuffles all the print into one column on the left hand side of the paper

Woolwell 16:24 PM 25 Sep 11

Can you post a link to the problem page?

lotvic 16:29 PM 25 Sep 11

If it's just the fixture list you want from http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7759155.stm

Highlight all the fixtures and rightclick Copy and then paste them into Notepad

Woolwell 16:29 PM 25 Sep 11

BBC World Cup fixtures are ok for me on Vista and FireFox.

Have you tried a different browser?

lotvic 16:39 PM 25 Sep 11

Woolwell, are they still ok when you look at Print Preview? It isn't ok on mine no matter what print setting I choose I get multiple pages and layout shuffled about same as surfer47 says.

Using FF

Woolwell 16:42 PM 25 Sep 11

Ok on print preview This is the page I've tried

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED