web page print

surfer47 17 Sep 11

I am trying to print some information on a web page, tob be exact the fixtures for the Rugby Union World Cup and I only get what looks like a column with the txt in a column on left hand side of the page. It looks the same in Preview. I am using Windows Vista and Firefox. Any suggestions? Regards

Woolwell 17 Sep 11

Try highlighting the portion you want and print selection.

surfer47 17 Sep 11

Woolwell: Tried that still the same. Regards

Lightspeedchump 17 Sep 11

Have you tried printscreen.

surfer47 25 Sep 11

sorry for the delay. No luck on Printscreen. The trouble only seems to exist when trying to print a BBC Rugby page, it shuffles all the print into one column on the left hand side of the paper

surfer47 25 Sep 11

sorry for the delay. No luck on Printscreen. The trouble only seems to exist when trying to print a BBC Rugby page, it shuffles all the print into one column on the left hand side of the paper

Woolwell 25 Sep 11

Can you post a link to the problem page?

lotvic 25 Sep 11

If it's just the fixture list you want from http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7759155.stm

Highlight all the fixtures and rightclick Copy and then paste them into Notepad

Woolwell 25 Sep 11

BBC World Cup fixtures are ok for me on Vista and FireFox.

Have you tried a different browser?

lotvic 25 Sep 11

Woolwell, are they still ok when you look at Print Preview? It isn't ok on mine no matter what print setting I choose I get multiple pages and layout shuffled about same as surfer47 says.

Using FF

Woolwell 25 Sep 11

Ok on print preview This is the page I've tried

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message