Web Page Not Loading!!

fsbb 21:01 08 May 04

Win XP Home SP1a, Athlon 2200 XP, IE6, Broard Band 512 (Wanadoo).

Problem with Sainsburys 'To You' Home Shopping site. Can get to logon page ok but when trying to open my account home page or any other pages, ie. isles, trolly, checkout etc page starts to load then all internet activity stops. I can go to other internet sites no problem. It seems that host server starts to send data then stops.

Tried emptying temp internet folder, cookies, history etc turning off AV and Firewall but no difference. Also opened another 'To You' account and had same problem.

I have no problems with surfing including Sainsburys general site - just with the 'To You' site after logging into it.

Before I go to war with Sainsburys (have already told me it's not it's server), has anyone had similar problem and resolved it? Are you a Sainsburys 'To You' Home Shopper and suffer like me or is everything ok for you?

fsbb 21:30 08 May 04

!

alnwrd 21:59 08 May 04

i had a problem logging in to online banking. It turned out to be a popup stopper program on my pc. Once this was disabled no problems. Worth a try

fsbb 09:42 09 May 04

Thanks, but have no popup stopper

Stuartli 10:17 09 May 04

If you Wanadoo what you Wanadoo, then try Proxomitron (it's in the Download section).

But if you do install it, follow the configuration instructions EXACTLY as detailed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…