Web page display

RobbyMac 21:27 05 Oct 04

Hi folks I am wondering what has gone wrong with my web pages. It just happened recently, I thought perhaps after I installed Java 2 from click here. I have uninstalled this but the problem remains.
I can't display certain text properly on web pages.
An example of this is at click here
The text under 'service pack 2' starting 'AVG anti virus is fully compatable.......ect' appears to be blurred and is very difficult to read. Have I lost a font?
Tha above is just an example as the problem occurs on other pages as well.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Bob Mac

VoG II 21:32 05 Oct 04
  RobbyMac 21:41 05 Oct 04

Hi Vog, thanks for the advice. That link sends me to a page where the fonts are blurred. I can just about make the text out but I forgot to mention I am running Windows 98 SE. (Explorer 5.5) I have tried under the themes in Control Panel but with no effect.
Thanks again, but not cured yet.
Cheers
Bob Mac

RobbyMac 22:02 05 Oct 04

HI CRX1600.
You are spot on. I never knew about this before. I don't know how the text size was decreased in the first instance as I have used the sites many times, but increasing the size makes the text readable and in focus.
Thanks very much
Cheers
Bob Mac

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…