Web page Counter

Eye No Nuffin 08:10 14 Jul 03

Can I have a recommendation as to where I can get a free web page counter from.
I used to use a good one from Bravenet but they have downgraded the free service. Their free version is now of limited use to me and I'll be blowed (or words to that effect)if I I'll take out a subscription for what used to be free.

Your best advice please !!!

ps. Q. was originally posted in 'Helproom'

keith-236785 09:57 14 Jul 03

You could click here, and sign up for a free counter.

thats just one of many, if thats no good then wait a while and someone else might point you elsewhere mate,

good luck

tbh72 11:57 14 Jul 03

You were obviously very happy with the services provided by bravenet. If they are asking for a small subscription charge to help cover their costs, what's the problem..... This is a materialistic world where nothing is free.... If you are happy with their services I would recommend you continue to use them & pay the small subscription charge for the product. There may come a time when bravenet can no longer exist due to lack of funding, the alternatives may end up leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.

tbh72 11:59 14 Jul 03

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound as harsh as it did...... Small subscription services remind me of the "Cocktail Umbrella Story"....

Eastender 12:34 14 Jul 03

Have a look at this thread and the ref to Extreme. click here

Eye No Nuffin 15:37 14 Jul 03

Thanks everyone,

Two potential counters identified or the option to pay for Bravenet.

Decision time !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…