WEB PAGE

BUSYLISSE 19:52 17 Jul 08

hi , can you guys tell me how to fix this , when i open my web browser ,the fonts & page are far to big , i tried edit view & put fonts to smallest ,but has not cured problem ,any help would be great
aidan

Technotiger 19:54 17 Jul 08

Hold down Ctrl on your keyboard and rotate your mouse wheel.

BUSYLISSE 21:10 17 Jul 08

hi technotiger
idid as you said ,but didnt work, any other suggestions
aidan

Technotiger 21:13 17 Jul 08

Does this only happen on your browser, or are all fonts and icons too big on your desktop?

Clapton is God 21:14 17 Jul 08

Has this only recently started happening?

If so, try System Restore to a time when you were happy with the font size.

BUSYLISSE 21:23 17 Jul 08

no ,i,ve just finished fixing a pc for a friend ,the pages are fine untill i go online.even google is a bit big , but when ireach the item im serching ,there are olny about 7 letters viewable on screen , now this pc is using mainboard graphics,so pc is running perfect except for this,
aidan

Technotiger 21:36 17 Jul 08

Have you tried making any adjustments via right-click on desktop and then going to properties?

BUSYLISSE 21:41 17 Jul 08

yes but still the same,i should mention the pc is iqon so have no way of getting drivers ,also i,ve just loaded xp pro, so all drivers went by the way

Technotiger 21:54 17 Jul 08

Try running click here

Or - only other thing I can suggest is, try a Repair using the XP Pro disc.

Simsy 07:24 18 Jul 08

"i,ve just loaded xp pro"... If you mean a fresh install then you will have to load the graphics drivers or it will just run with the basic "safe mode" type graphics.

You need to track down the driver for the graphics "card"

Regards,

Simsy

BUSYLISSE 18:40 20 Jul 08

hi ,people ,sorry for delay in responce,had a medical mshap ,put me down for a few days.
any way ,downloaded some drivers from board manufactor internet font size ok, it uses onboard graphics so i put a card in with drivers & its grand.
thanks for all your help
aidan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac