Web Not loading

Steve-H 21:46 13 Jan 04

I have tried to load "dabs.com" and the page will not load at all

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks

Steve H

©®@$? 21:48 13 Jan 04

works for me

have you deleted your temp internet files,that may help!

VoG II 21:48 13 Jan 04

What actually happens (look for messages bottom left of Internet Explorer).

Have you tried click here

AndyJ 21:53 13 Jan 04

I just had the same prob (was working OK this morning). Just got white screen and "Done".

Clicking on refresh loads it instantly..have you tried that?

AndyJ 21:55 13 Jan 04

Just cleared out my Temp Internet files and cookies and it loads first time now.

AndyJ 22:58 13 Jan 04

Steve-H...thanks for the mail, but it's always better to post direct to the forum so other users can see any info.

You say you get http: //www. dabs. com/uk?refererid=T5 instead of just www. dabs. com/uk

I tried typing it in direct and Dabs still loads. Have you tried clearing out your cache, cookies and temporary internet files?

Steve-H 23:06 13 Jan 04

Andy
Yes i have delete temporary internet files and cookies!

VoG II 23:10 13 Jan 04

Do a search for the file HOSTS (no file extension) and if you find it, open in Notepad and delete any line that refers to Dabs. However, you are not alone click here

VoG II 23:11 13 Jan 04

P.S. Then save the HOSTS file, reboot and try again.

AndyJ 23:21 13 Jan 04

VoG...just for info, I think the thread you refer to in "you are not alone" is the same person.. :-)

AndyJ 23:31 13 Jan 04

If VoG's suggestion doesn't work, the only other thing I can think of this time of night is lowering the security settings, temporary disabling any firewall and/or clearing Forms under autocomplete.

Incidentally Dabs know about an error when using Mozilla based browsers with their "new look" website, and are working on a cure for it, if you're using one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…