web mania / nof

hoolligan 11:49 21 Mar 04

well, we support frontpage server extensions, to publish the web site.. so request you to check the documentaiton of the nof... also, note that, you can also upload your site, using any FTP client

I read the web mania post

Can i use my net object fusion still i asked the live help as above but dont get it. Support frontpage server extensions ??? WHAT ARE THEM

I Just want something like i do now change a page and press upload i dont anything about hosting.
but i can use my free space for something else and put my site on web mania as ive found a good domain.

Does it use more memorey in my comp as ive not much left.

Forum Editor 13:39 21 Mar 04

because your site was designed in NOF.

You'll upload to your WebMania space in just the same way - direct from NOF. If you have a domain name in mind I suggest that you register it with WebMania and get yourself started in your new web space as soon as possible. Come back to this thread when you need help.

Your computer will cope just as well - all the files will be held on the server, although NOF will create a backup on your hard drive as it does now. Just change the publication details in NOF when you get them from WebMania - we'll help you with that.

hoolligan 16:20 21 Mar 04

Just went to regester and the nomains gone
it was a good one as well

Ill wait now to think of another

never get one as good as that though

cheers fe.... next time i wont wait

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…