Web Hosting Solution for my Spare parts Business.

sebastianpaul 07:16 11 Sep 07

I am supplier of spare parts of heavy vehicles. I want to start my online business for which I need a website which caters the Supply Chain Management of spare parts etc. in UK. I am looking for a web hosting solution that would fulfill my domain and other hosting needs. All suggestions and tips are welcome.

Forum Editor 17:59 11 Sep 07

Heartinternet

click here

I should declare an interest - I'm a reseller for Heart, and I'm biased. I have tried just about every other major hosting company over the years, and now all my client sites are hosted in my Heart reseller account. The reason is that in my opinion Heart leave the others standing when it comes to facilities, and quality of service. The company has twice been selected as the UK's number one reseller hosting company by The Webhost directory.

Marko797 15:30 12 Sep 07

FE - why do we need all this?
» 10,000 MB Web Space
» 50,000 MB Data Transfer
» 10,000 Mail Boxes
» 10,000 Autoresponders
» £300 Free Software
» Free and Fast Support
» eXtend Control Panel
» £20 Google AdWords Voucher
» Plus Much More

Can't we just put up a web site which ppl can access, advertise our services, and provide contact information? I don't genuinely understand.

logan_m 05:28 13 Sep 07

Basically you need a web hosting solution that would provide a domain and help you through registration and parking. You can have a domain from click here and choose from the suitable one for you from the various hosting plans available their. Select the domain name, if it is available then select the hosting plan: basic/ silver/ gold. It would also help you in reselling hosting and other services like a dedicated server for a flat monthly fee. You can even have a basic web design for you by one of the website’s professionals.

CodeMeister 12:06 07 Oct 07

Try Orchard Hosting (click here)

DieSse 14:34 07 Oct 07

Thanks - that looks very good, and comes with your recommendation too! I will try it the next opportunity I get.

Forum Editor 16:34 07 Oct 07

"Can't we just put up a web site which ppl can access, advertise our services, and provide contact information?"

Yes, you can, but lots of people (you might be surprised at how many) require a much higher level of service. That said, few people need 10,000 mailboxes or 10,000Mb of server space, and to an extent web-hosts use such figures to impress. If your competition offers 5000 mailboxes you might as well offer 10,000. Both companies know that the average person won't use anything like that number, so frankly what you offer is relatively meaningless; it looks good on the marketing material though.

Amenworld.com 13:20 10 Oct 07

Hi

Amenworld.com e-Shops is a cheap and easy to use ecommerce tool for any business.We offer a free trial for 30 days so you can see what you think before buying it!

Here are just come of the many features and benefits:

*Manage up to 5000 products
*Accept multiple currencies
*Customers shop securely using Paypal, bankcards or cheques
*Track all orders with UPS shipping
*Promote your shop with customer newsletters and vouchers
*Free Google AdWords voucher included
*Promote your products on eBay and Kelkoo

We encourage you to take a free trial for thirty days and see if it satisfies your needs

Visit click here
Web Hosting Made Simple For Small Businesses

Amenworld.com 13:21 10 Oct 07

Hi

Amenworld.com e-Shops is a cheap and easy to use ecommerce tool for any business.We offer a free trial for 30 days so you can see what you think before buying it!

Here are just come of the many features and benefits:

*Manage up to 5000 products
*Accept multiple currencies
*Customers shop securely using Paypal, bankcards or cheques
*Track all orders with UPS shipping
*Promote your shop with customer newsletters and vouchers
*Free Google AdWords voucher included
*Promote your products on eBay and Kelkoo

We encourage you to take a free trial for thirty days and see if it satisfies your needs

Visit click here Amenworld.com
Web Hosting Made Simple For Small Businesses

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…