web host

gell 09:35 19 Jul 04

May I strongly recommend KDInternet for web hosting. They are, not only reasonably priced but their help is second to none
Gell

PurplePenny 20:56 19 Jul 04

I'm just considering another domain and thought that I might try a different (cheaper!) host this time.

Has anyone else any experience with this company?

Penny

spuds 22:51 19 Jul 04

KD Internet Solutions click here

gell 09:52 20 Jul 04

They certainly helped me and they are very cheap
gell

spuds 10:12 20 Jul 04

Would you have any interest in this company, other than that of a happy customer!.

Checking on the domain name registration at £5.99 per year doesn't quite meet with 1&1 charges.

gell 13:43 20 Jul 04

No,of course I haven't got any interest in the company.What do you think I am?
I am a novice struggling to come to grips with a complex subject. All I can say is I tried it because it was cheap.Two years domain name and one years hosting came to £24.00. I had a some problems due to my inexperience and they helped me to a great extent.
If they give me any problems l;ater you'll be the first to know.
Gell

I am a novice struggling to come to grips with a complex subject. All I can say is I tried it because it was cheap.Two years domain name and one years hosting came to £24.00. I had a some problems due to my inexperience and they helped me to a great extent.
If they give me any problems lateryou'll be the first to know.
Gell

If they give me any problems lateryou'll be the first to know.
Gell

spuds 15:10 20 Jul 04

Thanks gell, you have made your point's ;o)

gell 15:21 20 Jul 04

don't know how it came out 3 times.sorry
Gell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…