Web downloads IE6 ISP BTYahoo

Ted the Terrible 16:33 22 Aug 04

Since changing from BTOpenworld to BTYahoo I have been unable to download particularly from MS windows update and some websites are unobtainable.
Trying to get MS WU sometimes gives screen saying I am unauthorized. I operate Windows ME and have Zone Alarm Pro firewall and Norton Antivirus installed. When I try to get latest update from Zone Alarm I get Cannot find server screen. BTYahoo say they cannot help and Zone Alarm have advised on all avenues they can think of without success. I have tried turning off Norton before accessing the web but this has had no effect. Similiarly with Zone Alarm. Not being an expert I am mystified and would welcome suggestions.

happy dragon 17:43 22 Aug 04

d/l mozilla firefox browser and see if you have same probs

pc moron 18:08 22 Aug 04

I'm with BTYahoo! and I have no problems- I haven't installed any of the BTYahoo! software.

Have you installed the BTYahoo! customised browser?

If you have, then do as happy dragon suggests- download and install Mozilla and then try again.

You can get it from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…