Web Design Software

damien1234 10:18 24 Aug 08

Hi All

I am currently shopping around for some web design software, and am looking for some impartial advice.

I have looked at Serif Web Plus X2 and have used their freebie version Web Plus 8 which is OK.

I have also looked at Microsoft's Expression Web 2.0, this looks a bit techie for me as I'm not a programmer and do not have any HTML experience.

Dreamweaver looks out of the questions as my budget is at tops £80. I'm looking for software that can help me build a site with ecommerce as well, any ideas.

Regards

Damien

€dstowe 10:59 24 Aug 08

A number of hosting companies provide web design software as part of their package. If you have no website address fixed yet you might like to try someone like Heart Internet.

Sea Urchin 10:59 24 Aug 08

For this question you might well get a better response by posting this thread on the Webdesign Forum

Graham. 23:49 05 Jan 09

I use this - it's free and easy click here

One of my sites click here

MarvintheAndroid 00:50 06 Jan 09

If you are struggling with the e-commerce bit, BT Broadband do a bolt on web store which can be configured using templates. It used to be called Internet trader Pack but they seem to have re-named it to E-Shop.

click here

Marv

joco35 15:40 14 Dec 10

ive heared about web to date from data becker, maybe you can try also the trial version, i think is quite similar to serif web plus

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…