web design - online shop how to

rbolwell2 10:27 19 Oct 05

I would like to create a website with an online shop attached. Can anyone help me out with how to do this? are there any freebie bits of software I can you to set up e-commerce.

any help gratefully received

Snec 10:42 19 Oct 05

You can get all the tools you need from PayPal.

I did it with NOF but the whole thing was a failure because nobody came ... at all, in three months.

For the last six months though I have had a very succesful shop .. and business continues to build daily. Strongly suggest you do what I've done. Get yourself an eBay shop. The traffic you are looking for is there already. In fact I intend to start a second eBay shop in the new year, with a different range of products.

£6 per month for the shop 10p per listing with Gallery .... keep your listing high in numbers. It is no good having just a few items, aim for at least 500 .... and you will get the biz.

Snec 20:32 19 Oct 05

OOh, and one more thing: My eBay shop appears at the top of page one on a Google search for many of my items. It took less than three months for that to happen. That would never have happened with my own site..... and, believe me, I tried everything.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…