Web Design (Feedback on site please)

CMC 42 14:32 10 Nov 05

I've reccently set up a site click here and would like feedback.
Bare in mind most of it was done in Word though.

It was suggested on another website that I add a navigation bar - however when I try to add one to the side of the page the webring ends up being right aligned, does anyone know how to stop it from doing this (thanks in advance)?

CMC 42 15:52 10 Nov 05

Thanks for the comments.

Re Email - did you mean click here

I haven't had time to change the link colours next. Are there any free webdesign programs you can reccomend? (I used to have one off of a coverdisc netobjects fusion I think it was but it doesn't work on XP).

PurplePenny 16:00 10 Nov 05

There was a recent version of NetObjects Fusion, which will work on XP, on the April PC Advisor cover CD/DVD.

Nvu is open source (therefore free) click here

CMC 42 16:08 10 Nov 05

How easy will it be to transfer what I have done in word to edit it (I presume it will just be posible to load the html pages into the webdesign program to make the changes)?

CMC 42 16:33 10 Nov 05

thanks for the link. The links on the main page are now in cyan.

I thought the home page looked good but I'm not keen on the centre aligned writing. It didn't encourage me to read it, but, although during my youth(like most of my generation!) I cowered behind the sofa when the good Dr was on, I am not a particular "fan" so that is maybe why the alignment put me off!

CMC 42 16:25 13 Nov 05

Can anyone give me feedback on this click here part of the site?

CutNpaste 22:25 15 Nov 05

Hurts my eye,

Try looking at other sites and copy design ideas off them.

I do

CMC 42 19:24 27 Nov 05

"There was a recent version of NetObjects Fusion, which will work on XP, on the April PC Advisor cover CD/DVD."

Do you know what issue no. that was?

PurplePenny 00:07 28 Nov 05

me stands up to look at shelf

CMC 42 13:43 28 Nov 05

Sorry to bother you again - was it on the CD version?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac