web design

DLM 10:07 13 Feb 03

Dear team

My wife and I are contemplating starting a business from home and wish to display our product on a website. We ideally require a 6-10 page website with on screen ordering plus the facility to store and display approximately 30 digital immages.

Does the team have any suggestions about choice of web designers, bearing in mind our budget for this website is between £500-£1000?

There are thousands of web designers out there.Would it make more sense to employ the services of one in our locale, (stoke on Trent) or is this not important?

MAJ 10:15 13 Feb 03

Any competent web designer should be able to sort you out, especially for that sort of money. Take a look at this site click here;jsessionid=40DC94BF483556F5F7FE7805485B4613.TC30 specifically the "Eshop" tab at the top, to get an idea of what you might want.

MAJ 10:16 13 Feb 03

That link should be: take out the space before "oneandone" and paste it into your address bar.

http:// oneandone.co.uk/xml/static/home;jsessionid=40DC94BF483556F5F7FE7805485B4613.TC30

Pesala 10:40 13 Feb 03

If you decide to go the do it yourself route, Net Objects Fusion is easy to use. No HTML coding is needed, it is just like using a DTP package.

The advantage is that you can update and modify your site whenever you wish. I would recommend getting some professional help for the on-line ordering side of things.

MichelleC 11:00 13 Feb 03

Or Frontpage will do more than you want. I can't write html so if I can use it anyone can. For online payments you can open a PayPal account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…