web client/publisher temporary files

patso 00:17 11 Sep 04

i cant get rid of these files using disc cleanup/webclient/publisher temporary files.how do i do this.im using xp home

hugh-265156 00:24 11 Sep 04

did you tick the box for them to be deleted? i use this click here and on default settings does a better job than xp`s own cleanup tool, maybe try it and see what you think maybe.

i did also find click here maybe.

VoG II 00:32 11 Sep 04

They always come back. We've been here before and nobody knows. It is a small amount of space anyway, why worry?

VoG II 00:33 11 Sep 04

They always come back. We've been here before and nobody knows. It is a small amount of space anyway, why worry?

GMD 11:35 08 Nov 11

My computer has got very slow and disc clean up indicates that deleting Web Client/Temporary files would release 32 Kb of disc space which is well worth doing. I have deleted several other smaller amounts but am still not clear exactly what I would be deleting and whether I would regret it!

GMD 11:42 08 Nov 11

I'm replying to my own question! I read 32KB as 32GB, obviously ridiculous, so deleting the files doesn't save enough to worry about

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…