web client/publisher temporary files

patso 00:17 11 Sep 04

i cant get rid of these files using disc cleanup/webclient/publisher temporary files.how do i do this.im using xp home

hugh-265156 00:24 11 Sep 04

did you tick the box for them to be deleted? i use this click here and on default settings does a better job than xp`s own cleanup tool, maybe try it and see what you think maybe.

i did also find click here maybe.

VoG II 00:32 11 Sep 04

They always come back. We've been here before and nobody knows. It is a small amount of space anyway, why worry?

VoG II 00:33 11 Sep 04

They always come back. We've been here before and nobody knows. It is a small amount of space anyway, why worry?

GMD 11:35 08 Nov 11

My computer has got very slow and disc clean up indicates that deleting Web Client/Temporary files would release 32 Kb of disc space which is well worth doing. I have deleted several other smaller amounts but am still not clear exactly what I would be deleting and whether I would regret it!

GMD 11:42 08 Nov 11

I'm replying to my own question! I read 32KB as 32GB, obviously ridiculous, so deleting the files doesn't save enough to worry about

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…