Web Cam Driver problem

slimbutfat 18:09 17 Dec 05

After having problems with my pc i had to do a full install of xp taking away the drivers for my web cam ive lost the disc (Shame)

I dont know the make of the web cam or anything this is what i know

In hardware details it says usb/vid0c45&6025 and i got it from a double pack from Argos 25 quid at the lens theres a blue circle that you can turn around for focus and a blue button at the top shaped like dairy lee small cheese thing

I knbow this is a vague discription but i would be very thankful for any help given

Hamish 18:20 17 Dec 05

Look in the Argos web site click here then search for your cam and if you find it go to the makers web site and try downloading new drivers

slimbutfat 18:23 17 Dec 05

Ive looked on there first place that i went but they dont sell em any but its web cam looks very much like this web cam click here

SANTOS7 18:36 17 Dec 05

the 0c45 possibly relates to these click here
long shot but it might help..

slimbutfat 18:40 17 Dec 05

The only difference between what i see in front of me and the one ive shown you is that it doesnt say lindy on it thats it

007al 18:45 17 Dec 05

Try plugging it in,cancel the new hardware wizard and go into device manager,right click it and search for a driver.Windows will go online to find one if your dvd/cd is empty

slimbutfat 19:12 17 Dec 05

dont work always puts me to the wizard looks like a lost cause thanks anywayz

Stuartli 19:16 17 Dec 05

The blue button will be for snapshots that you can save to the hard drive or send in an e-mail.

Try a driver such as that for the Creative VideoBlaster Plus - I had one of these and when I acquired a D-Link NetEasy Pro 350 it worked with both the driver and the software...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…