Web Cam

blazingbadger 08:52 03 Mar 10

Can anyone tell me how to associate my web cam with Windows live it is a sweex Works with Yahoo but would like to link it to my windows live account

Technotiger 09:03 03 Mar 10

Your question does not appear to make any sense (at least to me). Win Live is an email program, although one can send video from a webcam via email, that does not involve associating the webcam with the email program.

CyberLink VideoLive Mail, is one such program, enabling sending of video via email.

blazingbadger 09:16 03 Mar 10

I have worded it wrong how do i set my cam up for chat on messenger simmiler to Yahoo messenger

Technotiger 09:16 03 Mar 10

My apologies, I should have researched first - just found this via Google, hope it helps ...

click here

mgmcc 09:18 03 Mar 10

I don't have Windows Live Messenger installed, only the 'Mail' application, but is there not an option in its menus to select a webcam? You may have to press the Alt key to reveal the full Menu bar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…