Web Cam

753Df 10:24 29 Sep 04

Could someone advise where to find information on how to use a Wem Cam, as I am new to this and a computer novice, the instructions with the web cam were only for loading it.

JonnyTub 10:51 29 Sep 04

what do you want to use it for?

JonnyTub 10:51 29 Sep 04

i know that's a kinda obvious question, but there are many uses for a webcam!!

753Df 14:15 29 Sep 04

I only want to use it to tale/send pictures and to use inorder to talk to relatives abroad, so I can see them while talking.

Stuartli 14:55 29 Sep 04

Apart from installing the webcam's drivers and software pack, you'll need NetMeeting or similar utility to be able to use the webcam on the internet.

NetMeeting is very likely already on your system if you use Windows, but the latest version can be downloaded from:

click here

feb 15:00 29 Sep 04

I presume your using an instant message program to talk to people at the moment! Which one? And who is your ISP?

Satmansq 18:02 29 Sep 04

I would suggest looking at what has been loaded onto your start menu as there may be a manual or help program loaded already, if no then try looking on the driver cd for a manual.

If all this fails then i would suggest looking on the manufacturers website for a manual.

Somewhere amongst these suggestions should be the information on how your camera works

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…