//some 3rd party need geo

WEB CAM

tezmo 11:46 26 Apr 04

Hi
I have photo shop 8 I have heard you can take photo off your web cam from this, I have tried but failed.........
Is there anyone that could tell me how to do this gettig very frustrated in trying to get a photo uploaded from photo shop 8

Much appreciated for any help

anchor 13:18 26 Apr 04

This is way I do it:

plug your camera in, then open PSP8. Click File, import, from scanner or camera.

This should open a window where you will see the image from the camera. When you have the picture you want, click capture. Thats all there is to it.

tezmo 20:05 26 Apr 04

why is it that when its all looks so easy i always come out wronge for me when you guys try and give good ifo out.
I tried this psp8 but cannot find inport from scanner and refrence to capture the picture???
I'm uesing pro XP you could say I'm lost and bewildered..with it all

anchor 14:04 27 Apr 04

Very odd!!

Try another way, plus in the camera, then open PSP8. Click File, then Import, and select Twain. Click on select source, ensure that your webcam is shown, and click select. That windows will then close.

Next, Click File, then Import, and select Twain. This time select Acquire, and a new window showing the image from the camera should appear. Click Take Picture, and this image should then be pasted into PSP.

Both the methods I have described work for me. (I also have WinXP-Pro).

anchor 14:06 27 Apr 04

Should read, plug in the camera.

tezmo 14:23 27 Apr 04

Hi Anchor

Much appreciated for your time...NOW all sorted and working.

thanks
terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…