web building software

Smokeyone 09:44 16 Aug 08

Hello

I wonder if someone could tell me how this site was constructed and perhaps suggest which software I could purchase that could help me build something similiar.
Thanks very much

click here

Forum Editor 10:19 16 Aug 08

that uses a technology called Flash. What happens when you buy susch a template is that you receive all the relevant Flash files, ready to go - all you have to do is edit the HTML content to suit yourself.

Flash is a technology that uses vector graphics, and effectively makes little movies that run automatically - you create the files using Flash software, and some people find the learning curve a bit steep. Anyone can do it however, given the time and the patience to learn how to use the software, although a degree of creative talent is a big advantage.

Take a look at this, which explains things in a little more detail:

click here

Smokeyone 10:33 16 Aug 08

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction regarding "Flash" looks as though I might have a steep learning curve....
Could you perhaps suggest how the rest of the site was made.....do you think it is made up of graphic artwork that I might be able to do in PSP 7...PSP 7 can do buttons but not certain if it's upto the rest...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…