web browser problems

thetrickster 19:34 05 Jan 08

My web browser seems to have trouble displaying the web pages for various sites. it has only just happened recently. Have used spybot to delete all spyware. I am sure i don`t have a virus. Is there a way of re-installing internet explorer? Any suggestions?

thx

rich

birdface 20:04 05 Jan 08

If on I/E7 try disabling your add ons And see if things get any better.If things improve start enabling your add ons one at a time untill you get to the one causing the problem then disable it again.see if that works.

birdface 17:28 06 Jan 08

Are you using Norton or Kaspersky.What Firewall and what Anti=Virus do you have.If on i/E7 you can delete it from add remove and it will automatically go back to I/E6.Or .Tools Internet Options.Advanced.And press reset.You will loose any add ons that you have downloaded but you can always download them again.

DieSse 18:01 06 Jan 08

"...seems to have trouble displaying the web pages for various sites."

what kind of trouble - can't find them? - distorted or wrong text? - no pictures showing? - what exactly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…