Web based Backup Services

Mjones68 21:26 08 Mar 06

Hi, I really hope someone can help me. I use a laptop to run my business (and life!) and I’m just not disciplined enough to do regular backups. I have around 1G of critical data, with small daily changes (emails in outlook, Quicken for my accounts, the odd word document etc). I think that a web based backup service sounds brilliant (No need to remove tapes etc, backups done automatically whilst I’m sleeping, held off site etc etc). There are of course lots of these services available, but I’ve just no idea which one to choose. I’d prefer a UK based service as I’ve found there are sometimes hidden costs when dealing with some US companies and I’ve also heard that the software that you have to install can sometimes mess up your registry. Can anyone help out and point me in the right direction. Thanks very much.

PC Bilbo 22:32 08 Mar 06

Try: click here

click here (General Article)

click here

Also, if you are near London, it might be worth attending Infosecurity Europe Exhibition at Olympia
in April.There will be companies there offering this service that you can talk to.Entrance is £20 on the day but if you register beforehand click here
it's free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…