Web authoring

Budget 10:13 11 Feb 03

I am thinking of creating my own website. I'd like to use Powerpoint as the basis or if the there is a program that would allow a novice to create a website from scartch without any HTML knowledge then I'd use that.
Any advice on the best program that would allo me to do that would be appreciated.

tran1 10:37 11 Feb 03

There are many Webhosts on the internet that offer free webspace and the nessessary tools to create websites. HAve a look here click here for a list of free website providers.

For help and advice on webpage design click here

Alternatively, you can get a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) web design program. If you have office installed you may have a copy of frontpage or frontpage express. I don't know of any free ones on the net so you may need to pay if you want a web design program of your own.

Just a suggestion. There is a web page design magazine out now and it has a CD-ROM packed with web developers programs. Its giving away a free full version of 'WebPlus 1.0' a web design program. There are also demos and trial versions of others such as dreamweaver MX etc.

The magazine is called Webpages made easy.

barryoneoff 10:54 11 Feb 03

with all tools supplied try click here. For a pay site try 1&1. Used both for my site and found them both excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…