WEB LIKE ADVERT EMAILS?

rotormota 07:02 18 Mar 07

Hi,

I have a couple of websites produced with Serif Web Plus 10 & I was thinking of sending out one of those promotional emails of the sort that Argos, HMV, Pixmania etc. etc. send out announcing the latest offers.

My question is how do I do this? I always wonder how these emails looking similar to web pages with flash animation etc. firstly, download so quickly, display perfectly & seem to not get filtered out by security software?

I suppose I could produce an extra web page to my site & then email the page to my clients but is there a 'standalone method'so to speak?

Many thanks.
Jules.

harristweed 10:08 18 Mar 07

Do it the easy way....
click here

TomLinny 15:10 19 Mar 07
  caast©? 19:40 25 Mar 07

I presume you want a free option, that involves just sending the e-mail to your personal contacts. If that is the case, you can send the mail with outlook express, by creating the mail shot in html.

Just create the html page and copy n paste into outlook change the options to send as html

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…