Web Address - Aldi's

denali 14:07 03 Oct 04

Would someone be kind enough to give me the web address for Aldi's (I think that is how to spell it). I have tried through Google and keep getting food stores. Someone told me they sell Medion PC's and I would like to look at them

Thank you

bremner 14:30 03 Oct 04

As far as I am aware the 'food store' is their website. Pretty poor isn't it.

They put the computers in the Special Offer section

SEASHANTY 14:37 03 Oct 04

They do not sell PC's on a permanent basis. Probably three to four times a year they stock one particular model. The last offer was the
laptop which came out about 6 weeks ago. Our local store still has one in the glass security
case so they clearly haven't all been sold yet.
But the TFT monitors (same date as the laptop offer) have all been sold. Try Staples, PC World or Toys R Us who also sell Medion PC's.

Rwstill 14:37 03 Oct 04
  denali 14:43 03 Oct 04

thank you all for your help. I will now look elsewear.

Stuartli 15:08 03 Oct 04

Aldi's new website URL is:

click here

Special Offers is the section normally of interest.

spuds 16:49 03 Oct 04

If you subscribe to the Adli newsletter, you will receive advance information on their special offers. The same applies to Lidl click here, but with Lidl all special offers are not always available in all their stores, depending on North/South locations.

terryr48 18:23 03 Oct 04

Medion have there own web site medion.co.uk they often have special offers of there own

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…