//some 3rd party need geo

Weather logo Symbal and clocks tha give u the time

DINOCWP 19:54 19 Jul 05

Hi,
I Am new to web design I have done a basic web design course.

Can anyone advise me where I can get a gif image of the current weather for the UK. So if someone looks at the web page on London they can see what the weather is doing.

I am also after a Roman numerial Clock that tells the present time.

Can anyone advise

Many thanks

Dino

Eric10 11:30 22 Jul 05

An analog clock that uses a jpeg image of a watch face can be downloaded as a zip file from click here. Since the dial is a jpeg (clock1.jpg) it can be modified in any graphics program to replace the digits with roman numerals.

I have also found another analog clock that can be modified to show roman numerals by replacing the 1 2 3 4 etc in the code with the required I II III IV etc. click here . Unfortunately this one is a little gimmicky as it follows the cursor and could become tiring after a short time. I did find some other analog clocks that were fixed on the screen but couldn't see any way of changing them to roman numerals.

DINOCWP 12:34 22 Jul 05

Hi Eric10,
I like that watch that tells the time there are quite a few scrripts on that website I am going to take a close look at which might be handy.
I am after a clock pr watch for a web site I am building for my father who collects clocks and I thought a clock on the corner of the web page would be a great effect.

Many thanks

Eric10 16:56 22 Jul 05

If you decide to use the watch I have already prepared a face for it using roman numerals. If you want me to send it to you just email me via the yellow envelope.

DINOCWP 11:57 10 Aug 05

CHEERS Eric10,
Sorry about delay it has been hetic lately. I apricate that Eric10. But I need to get the practice in.

Many thanks once agon

Dinocwp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…