We need feedback ??

Technotiger 08:15 17 Sep 08

Just recently started, I keep getting a pop-up within this forum which states that "We need Feedback - click here to complete the survey" or words to that effect. It is printed in large pale-blue font. I have not clicked on it, but it is annoying. It does not say who needs the feedback, just 'We' ......... is this a genuine part of PCA,??

eedcam 08:20 17 Sep 08

More like PIA Pain in the Ass

Picklefactory 08:32 17 Sep 08

Haven't experienced it yet.

Woah, spooky. Just appeared as I was typing. Yeah, annoying, especially as there doesn't seem to be a way to close it. Have to wait until it gets bored.

birdface 08:33 17 Sep 08

Not had the pleasure of receiving it yet.So what have I got that you don't.Up to date Host File.IE7 pro add-on.Spywareblaster.AVG8.8 A Squared.and WinPatrol.Thats about it.XP Home.

clock 08:40 17 Sep 08

I've been suffering this on and off for a week or two!! Haven't clicked on it as I didn't know if it was a genuine PCA request? I just ignore it and it goes away eventually, - bit annoying though!

Clock

birdface 08:41 17 Sep 08

Maybe contact F/E or one of those.click here If contacting F/E just let us know with printing F/E has been contacted and it saves him from getting e-mails from everyone with the same problem.

Technotiger 08:41 17 Sep 08

At least I am not alone then - it does not really bother me, just as eedcam says a PIA! It will be interesting to hear from any others, and even perhaps the FE!!

laurie53 08:44 17 Sep 08

Had it first yesterday and it has just come again at this very moment.

Following my usual policy of not clicking on anything if I don't know what it is!

Technotiger 08:46 17 Sep 08

I don't think it is necessary to contact the FE, I am sure he will see this thread eventually in the normal course of his job.

rdave13 08:46 17 Sep 08

Same as laurie53, had it once yesterday. Clicked on it and it disappeared.

Technotiger 08:51 17 Sep 08

I am using Firefox3 ... XP Home(SP3).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…