As we are on holiday, this isn't computer related

  billyliv 12:12 09 Apr 04

Hi, Hope you dont mind this query FE. In the Army a regiment is policed by regimental police. What is the equivalent on board a Naval ship?. Cheers, Bill

  stalion 12:20 09 Apr 04

you will probably get a reply by Monday ED is on 56K connection lol.

  spikeychris 12:40 09 Apr 04

Is it master-at-arms ?

  GANDALF <|:-)> 12:45 09 Apr 04

Master At Arms on board (Used to be the Boatswain in days of old). Naval Permanent Patrol, Naval Shore Patrol Service, Naval Provost Marshals Corps and the Shore Patrol off ship.


  Sapins 12:47 09 Apr 04

What is it in the Royal Air Force?

  Djohn 12:49 09 Apr 04

Military Provost Is the correct term for the Royal Navy Police unit. j.

  spikeychris 12:52 09 Apr 04

Fly boys = click here

  Djohn 12:54 09 Apr 04

"RAF Police" is the job title and description. j.

  Sapins 13:00 09 Apr 04

O.K. so far so good, while the cat's away lets play some more. What about the Wrens, Wracs, W.I. and Mothers Union, lol.

  Forum Editor 13:47 09 Apr 04

not away.

  Sapins 13:49 09 Apr 04


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…