Wave Files on CD Payer

woodchip 13:20 21 Feb 05

The title says it all, Will the above play on a CD Player if burned on to a CDR

Col 13:34 21 Feb 05

I converted old analogue tapes to wave files then burnt to CD with NERO Audio Compilation plays perfect on my Panasonic HI-FI.
Col

woodchip 13:37 21 Feb 05

Thank's I will try them to see how they go. They are already Wave files.

ACOLYTE 13:51 21 Feb 05

I think they will play as Nero may change the file Association to .cda when it copies them.

woodchip 15:01 21 Feb 05

I tied burning strait to a CD but it was no go. I do not think this can be answered on hear as the files that I have are compressed Wave files what I captured to a multi DV camcorder onto Smart Media, when they are put into NERO as Audio files, I think it is kind of showing them as Unzipped size as it would take many CD's to burn as Audio, as there are about twelve hours just about 3/4 filling a 256mb SM card with what you would call dictation. or speech files. As the 256mb card will hold 16 hours of speech, in the camera on a 256mb card that I have, it does as Camcorder, Mp3 player, 3mgp digital camera or sound recorder, or as a PC conferencing camera.

So I will put a tick in the box.
Thank’s for the responce

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…