//some 3rd party need geo

wav to wma

PaulCrane 12:15 02 Jan 03
  PaulCrane 12:15 02 Jan 03

Does anyone know how I can convert from wav files to windows media audio? Normally I convert directly from the CD using windows media player but this is a protected CD and so the only way I can see of doing it is by recording it from the line in as a wav file and then converting to wma. I am using XP Home.

In case anyone is wondering, I only use the wma files myself on my Pocket PC - I will not be distributing them. Whilst I appreciate the purpose behind these protected CDs, and indeed I am completely against music piracy, they stop me listening to my music on the move and I object to that.

leo49 12:32 02 Jan 03

click here

Get the dbpowerConverter and the Wma codec.

Regards

PaulCrane 09:04 06 Jan 03

There was also a plug-in that allows me to record direct to wma from the line-in, breaking up the tracks and streamlining the file-naming in the process. After fiddling with the settings for a while, it works brilliantly.

Thanks again

PaulC

brianthesnail 09:26 06 Jan 03

If you've got a Creative sound system, converters to WMA and MP3 are in the Creative Play Center.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…