+++ WAV - Wave sound CD tracks?? +++

pcdimwit 09:43 10 Mar 11

I have been given a CD (2 parts - 2 CDs) one is in CD audio tracks format (when I look at properties of the disk in the drive) this one plays fine on household CD players and car CD players etc., but the 2nd CD has all the tracks as WAV "wave sound" tracks, it wont play in any of the CD players, on one it says its just a number 1 on the display with a time of 6.40 but in the computer it shows about 18 tracks but they are WAV wave sound instead of the CD audio track on the other CD, my question is: can I alter the WAV tracks to make then into a format that will play on a normal household CD player and how do I do this?? I have an Acer laptop with NTI gold built in. thanks PCDIMWIT

mooly 11:13 10 Mar 11

Copy the WAV tracks to music folder, then use media player to burn the WAV tracks making sure you select "create audio CD" using the little dropdown under burn options.

pcdimwit 14:46 10 Mar 11

I got the CD to open up with the track and dragged and dropped them all into the music folder, but how do I get the windows media player to open? it will show a selection of options when I put in a blank CD and I click on "burn with media player" but I cant seem to "import" the files from the music folder, there isnt one of those little icons at the top to open up and "find" a "cource" from?? thanks PCDIMWIT (its a Vista computer I have here)

pcdimwit 14:59 10 Mar 11

WOW!!! youre a genius!!!! its done it!! I found the tracks by clicking on the "songs" under "library" in the windows media player, and made sure it was set to "audio CD" on the "burn" options menu, and WOW!!! its playing fine now on a domestic CD player - THANKS ALOT!!! I get so frustrated when I KNOW its posssible to do these things but I havent a clue where to begin!! Thanks, PCDIMWIT

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…