wav convert to wma

farrow 17:00 21 Jan 05

Can anyone assist - I want to convert a wav file to a WMA or MP3 file so that I can download it to a portible device. I have Rio Music Manager and Ahead Nero but can find nothing in the help files. Am I missing something or will I need an alternative prog..

johnnyrocker 17:02 21 Jan 05

nero will do it but not sure of the set up config musicmatch jukebox will very easily do the job for you.

johnny.

john-232317 17:02 21 Jan 05

Type WAV to WMA in the search on left hand side of page.

roy 17:07 21 Jan 05

If you have Media player (mine is Media Player 10) you should see the option to Rip on the toolbar at the top. That could be all you need.

farrow 17:08 21 Jan 05

Thanks - I did search "wav convert" before posting but neither thread came up.

Completealias 17:09 21 Jan 05

Windows media Player will convert your cd audio to WMA no probs. A free program called audacity will convert wav files to mp3 although you will have to download the LAME mp3 encoder as well both of which are free and found here click here. Audacity will also convert to other file formats as well and has simple editing functions

TomJerry 17:11 21 Jan 05

dBpowerAMP Music Converter click here

if you want to do mp3, great free one Cdex click here

TomJerry 17:14 21 Jan 05

microsoft Windows Media Encoder 9 Series click here

roy 17:17 21 Jan 05

I have also used JetAudio. See here for free version click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…