Watford Electronics

deepdale book 06:50 19 Jan 03
  deepdale book 06:50 19 Jan 03

I am new to this 'game'so please help me to sort out a firm which never replies, never delivered but took my money, Watford Electronics.
David

First, post this thread in the "Consumerwatch" area - you will get more replies as it is more relevant there.

Second, What happened? When did you order, what did you order, what went wrong and what have you done so far to try and resolve it?

How did you pay? Debit or Credit card?

Without the above there is little help anyone can give...

ricvic 08:09 19 Jan 03

In haste,

Do a search on watford in the consumer forum. There is an email adress which certainly got a respone when I used it & quoted the name of PC Advisor.
Are you trying to buy the £399 systm which is 'ready to ship' according to their website but 'out of stock' as soon as they have your money?
I was told that this system would be back in stock by last Friday (it isn't)
Or are you trying to get a returns number?

ricvic 08:37 19 Jan 03

Those names (take out the spaces after the @ sign)
neil.ward@ watford.co.uk
peter.hills@ watford.co.uk
forum.response@ watford.co.uk

Rustyremi 11:40 19 Jan 03

Poor service from Watford (Save Store) after waiting a week for parts that were supposed to be in stock I ended up cancelling the order and going to Dabs where I got the part delivered next day and £18.00 cheaper.Watford need to do better.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…