Water Cooling a PC....HELP PLEASE !!

Wulfrune 17:59 30 Jul 03

I want to look into water cooling my pc as a way of silencing my system down and just plain helping with general cooling. I want to do stuff like CPU, graphics card & hard drives..... However someone has said to me that condensation comes into play and it could screw up my system. So it comes down to these few questions...1) Water cooling yes or no? 2) If yes, then hwo would one go about doing it or anyone know of any websites that might help? and finally 3) Anywhere that might sell quailty cooling products be they kits or individual items.

In the past you people have been so helpful, so I'd be grateful for some help time :)

graham√ 18:06 30 Jul 03

Put 'Overclocking' in google, they are the people to talk to.

hugh-265156 18:11 30 Jul 03

one of the many click here

-pops- 18:13 30 Jul 03
  Belatucadrus 18:20 30 Jul 03

click here for a PCpro review of the Waterchill water-cooling kit from Chillblast click here it looks to be a very efficient cooling method and if it leaks, potentially hazardous to man and machine. Personally given a little fan noise or possibly toasting the PC and/or me, I'd put up with the noise.

woodchip 18:21 30 Jul 03

This is whare you need to look for your answer click here

MikeJ101 18:23 30 Jul 03

Why on earth do you want to go to the trouble of water cooling. Good quality fan on CPU is just about all you need.(I bet someone comes back with a load of garbage about that comment). Most of the gear that's for sale is there to take your money off you! Unless you are running the servers for BT or IBM - water cooling is something you just plain do not need !

hugh-265156 18:45 30 Jul 03

alternatives click here

slowhand_1000 19:31 30 Jul 03

I was going to post the same link as huggyg71. I would at least try some of their fans first, they are really quiet (it will be a darn site cheaper to boot). When I put one of their case fans in I couldn't notice any increase in sound.

If I can save the pennies and convince the other half I shall be trying one of their PSU's.

Rayuk 19:35 30 Jul 03

You can do some research click here
also links to manufacturers and resellers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…