Watching TV progs on TV from PC

Tableman 16:02 21 Nov 04

I recently bought a PC TV Tuner which works on PC fine. I would like to watch the recorded progs on my TV, iether by a wired connection, or by copying to Disc to play on my DVD player. I do not know where to start, or what I would need. Any help appriciated.

Diodorus Siculus 16:26 21 Nov 04

What format are they saved to your PC? Try buring to DVD as they are and they should play on a stand alone DVD player.

Technotiger 16:33 21 Nov 04

Hi, does your TV Card include TV Out as well as TV In? if not,you need a graphics card with TV Out on it, such as Radeon series or similar. This is the arrangement I have; I sometimes record direct to vhs from my pc.

Tableman 17:09 21 Nov 04

I have tried mpeg2, DVD, SVCD, AVI, & VCD Formats. I tried strait copying to CD or DVD discs, & burning through Blaze Media Pro. Can you recomend a particular burner.

My TV card does have TV out. I have connected it to TV via a S-VIDEO lead, but nothing came through.

Technotiger 21:42 21 Nov 04

Hi again, I have connected my TV Out via phono leads to my VCR audio in/video in, works fine for me.

grumpy-git 16:42 11 Dec 04

I'm no expert on this, but managed to get mine to work. What you probably need to do is alter the settings for you graphics card to "clone" the display, but when you do that the tv needs to be switched on & s-video lead connected before turning on the pc, it should then detect a second display device so that you can configure it.

Give it a try & see what happens.

SEASHANTY 21:01 11 Dec 04

Connecting PC to TV
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…