Watching old TV programmes

Paddylad 22:03 23 Sep 10

For the past few weeks, indeed probably months, knowing my ability to fall asleep, when I've been watching old TV progs I get about 30 seconds of prog and 20-25 seconds of nothing. Can anyone help me? XP Pro SP3.

VoG II 22:09 23 Sep 10

That's probably not bad since most of it is absolute bunkum.

On a more serious note, you'll need to tell us how youn re watching TV through your PC.

click here is one way of doing it!

If you're really hip you can watch tv on your Iphone or Ipod Touch! click here

Paddylad 13:55 24 Sep 10

I type the TV channel number ie CH4 or ITV1 into Google and take it from there. BBC1 is my front page. I do agree that the majority of programmes are rubbish.

undyer, thanks for the link.

I'd like to add that I use the services when I've missed some programme and my wife is viewing something else. It's a great way of catching up.

Problem not solved yet though.

Paddylad 14:04 24 Sep 10

I've just read my initial post and feel I wasn't very explicit. After the programme I've selected starts it runs fine for up to 30 seconds and then stops playing. I've got Adobe Flash player installed. I just don't know how to correct the problem.

Update or reinstall Adobe Flash??

Paddylad 18:40 24 Sep 10

I've got the latest

Can't think of anything else, maybe try this?

click here

It's FREE BTW!

tullie 19:23 24 Sep 10

Why not try tvcatchup,or bbc iplayer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…