watching movies on a hp ipaq 4150

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 12:53 05 Oct 04

hi all,i was thinking of buying a hp ipaq 4150,some say you can watch movies if you have enough space,if you can watch movies,how good is quality and speed of video,(maybe a Q for someone who has one?).cheers.ben

Sethhaniel 12:58 05 Oct 04

I've got an animated GIF that might work on it ;)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:06 05 Oct 04

arn't they for MS PP?.how about some animated catscans?.fancy a game of scrabble?

Sethhaniel 13:40 05 Oct 04

HP iPAQ 4150 (HP4150) Reviews
– Don Good, 01/01/2004
WOW!! - I haven't had this much fun in a long time! I have't even cracked the manual and I set it up on my wireless network at home and at work, Installed realvnc and ran my home pc from my 4150 at work, watched an online news broadcast, wrote and sent a few emails, listened to some music, installed a few games off the 'net, synced to my Time and Chaos PIM - and I've only had it since noon! What will tomorrow bring?! Happy New Year

– James Snell, 12/27/2003
This is my third PDA I've owned and it's definitely my favorite.. If you've got 802.11x infrastructure hanging around in your world, this PDA goes from cool to fantastic! I picked up a 256mb SD card and a metal case. This PDA has everything I want.. It's screen is crisp and clean, definitely better than that of my Toshiba e330. I'm yet to find a task that grinds it's 400MHz cpu to a hault. I must admit, I was somewhat disappointed when I couldn't get my 50mb+ divx files to play with my divx players, but I don't know if that can be resolved or not. Once I get a keyboard for this PDA, I'll be using it like it's a laptop. It's abilities particuarly when it comes to connectivity are completely amazing! Now go buy one or two of them!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:56 05 Oct 04

oh yes ive seen these reviews on ebay,are you an alarm system?.cheers.ben

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:59 05 Oct 04

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:36 20 Oct 04

thanks bela,just what i was looking for!,thanks again.ben

Sethhaniel 10:00 20 Oct 04

Must be half-term ;)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:13 20 Oct 04

yes Sethhaniel it is we have monday and tuesday then were off for the rest of this week then next week off,are summer holidays are shorter now,becouse instead of 3 terms we now have 6,so ill be popping up on PCA,do you have a job Sethhaniel?.or do you work on a computer?.or do you lie around allday?.;) ps your name is still an alarm system.see ya soon mate

Sethhaniel 10:19 20 Oct 04

yep do all of the above -(but its supposed to be work 8 til 4:30) - but always have PCA open in another window ready to help/hinder ;)

GibsonSt19 11:28 20 Oct 04

If you've not ordered your H4150 yet, have a look here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…