Watching Dvds on my ps2

misters 20:17 08 Jan 03
  misters 20:17 08 Jan 03

As my title reads, i have always been meaning to post this thread but wasn't sure if it related to this forum but maybe someone can help, that maybe had any similar problem.

My problem is i watch dvds on my playstation 2 and most of the time i get a message on the screen saying no data available, after taking the disc out and putting it back in a few times it eventually works, is this normal or is there something i'm missing?

misters 20:58 08 Jan 03

No one know, anything please.

Confab 21:37 08 Jan 03
  hugh-265156 22:01 08 Jan 03

this i can help you with.the ps2 as all dvd players can from time to time have problems with some discs.if yours is an older console then you will have this problem quite a lot.if its only with one disc then the disc itself may be faulty.does it only happen on one disc?if its an older console there is a fix.you need to buy a sony ps2 remote,it comes with updated drivers for the player and should sort your problem.cost £19.99 while your at it if you also buy a dvd region x(a disc made by datel £9.99)this will not only enable you to play multi region dvds but also gets round the "green screen" when using an rgb scart lead(the highest quality lead)rgb leads are not available for the ps2 but you can buy for the psone and it fits the ps2 ok £4.99.costly but you will notice a big difference in picture quality.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…