Watching 4od or i player on windows 7

KirstyK 20:05 05 Mar 11

I have just got a new laptop (Windows 7 64 bit) and cannot watch channel 4od or itv catch up or bbc iplayer on it. I have got Adobe flash player and scripting is enabled. I don't know why it is not working and what else I need to do. Any ideas?

mgmcc 22:17 05 Mar 11

If you are using Internet Explorer, you need to use the 32-bit version of the program to run Flash Player.

KirstyK 22:47 05 Mar 11

Hi, How do I do this please?

ACOLYTE 22:55 05 Mar 11

The 64 bit version of flash ,at least when i tried was in beta version,but in win7 you have both versions of IE click start all programs you should see IE and IE 64 bitat the top of the list just right click the 32 bit one and select send to desktop,then update.

ACOLYTE 23:05 05 Mar 11

As there is no edit post option ,that i can see,very bad forums tbh, i will amend my post
click the 32 bit one and select send to desktop open,then update.sorry ,forums fault not mine or yours,you would think that such a thing as editing a post would be available,come on PCA get with the 20th century.

tullie 06:55 06 Mar 11

You could allways read what you have typed before you post.

KirstyK 09:27 06 Mar 11

Thank you; I sent IE that had nothing after it to desktop which I assume was 34 bit (as other said 64 bit) and double clicked to open it. It took me to my google page. You mentioned updating it; is there something I need to do once I have opened that IE?
I tried searching 4od straight from the Google page but GOK started to worked; come dine with me didn't load at all, was only able to view adverts.

What is the step I need to do when I have opened the IE please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…