Was it me or PCA!!

spuds 10:18 16 Jun 04

Was the PCA server down all yesterday, as I couldn't get into the site. Tried a couple of times today and eventually logged on a 10.08am.

This is just a query and not a complaint, so please no silly PCA insults.

SANTOS7 10:19 16 Jun 04

me to, so server must have been down, have to say got a bit worried for a bit but all OK now

colberly 10:20 16 Jun 04

Same here.

christmascracker 10:20 16 Jun 04

Yes it was, from around 5 looking at the post times. Just back around 15 mins ago

curlylad 10:21 16 Jun 04

Couldn't get on this morning 'till just after 10.

Bandy 10:23 16 Jun 04

Having just intalled the new version of Spybot, and a couple of other items I thought it was me.

However it was the site and not me. The relief
is that the site is back again, and that I don't have a problem with my machine

Tinkey Winkey 10:25 16 Jun 04

Glad we're up and running again.

Hooray !

It's made me realise just how dependant i've become on this forum to help with my pc problems.

spuds 10:34 16 Jun 04

I had a problem with my internet connection, so thought it was a my end. Noticed that a few postings were made yesterday, hence my concern.

Noticed that I have six replies but my response inbox is still showing zero!.

spuds 10:47 16 Jun 04

Just posted a response to Smiler and that postings response box and inaccurancies.

I have also replied to two other posts, but 'my posting' as not been updated. Perhaps cremlins still active with server. Will tick post now, and thanks once again.

Publisher, PCA 11:04 16 Jun 04

The disappearance of the website last night was triggered by a large power cut in East London that crashed all the servers at our web hosting company.

They are very sorry it took a little longer than expected to resume normal service, but everything is back to normal now.

Thank you all for your patience and your continued support,

David Fernando

spuds 11:32 16 Jun 04

Information well received (;o))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…