Warning,recycle bin corrupted from Ccleaner

Channel 17:47 12 Apr 08

My problem is similar to that of cocteau48,yet different in that the warning isn't associated with Acronis.I get the warning that the Recycle Bin on my (external)Classic SL Network drive is corrupted, do I want to empty it ? Of course, there is no Recycle bin on the drive, nor any recycle files/folders.when I delete files from it, they go straight to the main Recycle Bin with no problems.I can see no option for CCleaner to avoid scanning that drive, and like cocteau48 I don't want to turn the drive off first.Any suggestions ?

rawprawn 19:32 12 Apr 08

Have you tried Options> Exclude> Your External Drive?

Channel 20:53 12 Apr 08

No; In the options for excluding, CCleaner gives "Folder/File/Registry " and I can't see how to exclude complete external drive.Other, that is, than naming each folder separately, which would be time-consuming and tedious.Maybe I do it from Registry, but I'm not sure how,or confident enough.

rawprawn 10:27 13 Apr 08

Click on Add Folder and just Highlight your external drive then select it.
It will show as F:\*.* for example

Channel 14:00 13 Apr 08

Thanks; this has done the trick, and I hope will prevent the problem's reoccurring.I haven't had time to see yet,but I'm confident.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced