WANTED - Turok Dinasour Hunter for PC on CD in UK

Giggle n' Bits 10:20 13 Jul 04

I have being trying to find this game for a few years from time to time I ask around from my usual haunts with PCA Forum being one, the time has come again.

Shurely there is someone in the UK who has this on a CD for PC. Its the First Turok Dinasour Hunter Game from Acclaime Entertainment. Yes I have tried Acclaime and they won't let me have a archived copy. I know its available for download from a dodgy spyware laced site.

Just trying my luck again. Has anyone got it ?

chalkies2004 10:28 13 Jul 04

have u tried amazon??

smoothcue 10:45 13 Jul 04

There is a copy for sale on ebay,a German seller but will ship to the UK.

Giggle n' Bits 19:27 13 Jul 04

Thank You smoothcue ! I looked the other night, erh will go and look again and let you know. Hope this is still available, thanks big time for the tip off !

smoothcue 19:39 13 Jul 04

I looked today and it was available,three days till end of auction or the option of 'Buy Now',only about £2 as well I think!.
It is also the English version.
Good luck

keith-236785 20:46 13 Jul 04

click here

or

click here (don't know if its a demo)

or this from google click here

Giggle n' Bits 00:28 14 Jul 04

I will post back if I manage to get it.

Giggle n' Bits 00:32 14 Jul 04

I had it on a pc in 1997 running 98Se is there also a 95 only edition ? Accllaim says just 95 platform what ever the word platform means in there vocabulary. this could get tech.

Thanks paperman27 I am downloading the PC World download but I have a feeling its a demo v1.1 like the one from acclaime site.

Giggle n' Bits 10:33 14 Jul 04

would be too risky, erh he wants a Direct Debt job.

The Download is a Demo Version Paperman27 but thanks.

So back to square 1 !

Anyone in the UK please, do you have Turok the Dinosaur Hunter on CD Rom for PC PLEASE (that is a readable CD)

SANTOS7 10:59 14 Jul 04

click here another option for you here click on buy game, they will try and find copy of game for you, good luck

Giggle n' Bits 15:07 14 Jul 04

watch this space.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…