Wanted template for loan agreement?

spuds 13:05 PM 12 Aug 12
Answered

I am trying to locate and obtain a template for a 'simple' money loan agreement, can you direct me to such a website or document?.

I have had a look at a number of websites on the internet, and in the main they request payment or further commitment, even though they advertise a free.

Thanks in anticipation.

johndrew 13:54 PM 12 Aug 12

I am presuming you would prefer a UK law sample, if so look at these, if not then many others are available here.

spuds 14:51 PM 12 Aug 12

johndrew, thanks for the response, very much appreciated.

I have just had a look at the two links, and the second link and the various websites is one that I looking over earlier today, which didn't seem to tick all the boxes.

The first link seems to suggest that you submit a request for a document via email response, which I will attempt to do, but I found earlier that most request for free documents had a hidden price tag involved.

One particular website that I tried earlier from the link mentioned, was Biztree (Business-in-a-box). Looked very good, including a download that was required for a in-depth webpage and program. Only problem with that, was it appears to require an 'upgrade' for a printout activation code key?.

rdave13 15:52 PM 12 Aug 12

This any good?

spuds 16:04 PM 12 Aug 12

rdave13

That's something like I am seeking, simple and to the point. Have sent a submit request to the link johndrew gave, and hopefully the result will be in my email box when I check later.

spuds 16:31 PM 12 Aug 12

Just checked the emails and have a response. Problem with the email and error messages. Probably need to submit request again later?.

ams4127 23:41 PM 12 Aug 12

I wonder if a quick visit to your local CAB might help?

woody 00:32 AM 13 Aug 12
Answer

Here is my advice - if you do not know how to lend money DONT do it. If you can afford to give it away - go ahead but do not expect it back.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…