Wanted FREE System & Diag Fixer PLEASE !!!

Ben capewell 19:27 13 Aug 06

Any Body Know Of a FREE Sytem checker AND repair,
Not one that checks, tells you all the errors and then ashs for a payment

ulrich 19:29 13 Aug 06

Do you have a specific problem.

Ben capewell 19:39 13 Aug 06

Running slow, Dont know if its a virus, trojan etc, which i cant find, or faulty hard disk.
ive tried all sorts,
People say @oh re format and install, dont want to do this as what ever is causing the problem has won and i have been defeted

Wak 19:43 13 Aug 06

What O/S???????

Ben capewell 19:47 13 Aug 06

XP sp2
p3
and 14g hard disk, maxtor (i no not very big but half full)
512 ram

mattyc_92 19:54 13 Aug 06

Defrag Tool: "Diskeeper LITE" click here

Anti-Virus: AVG click here OR Avast! click here (don't use both)

Anti-Spyware: Ad-Aware click here a-squared click here etc....

Run all these programs to help "clean" your computer AND keep your system nice and quick

ulrich 20:43 13 Aug 06

I think this might be your problem, what else are you running?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:47 13 Aug 06

other thread on same subject click here

Zorgalite 21:23 13 Aug 06

Hi, just wondering if anyone has seen this problem before, and knows how to fix it.
It is on my mother in laws computer. Recently she had some problems with OE asking for a pass word every time she tried to open it, and when she put in the correct password and username, it just would not open, however this seems to be fixed now and it is working Okay again, apart from that when she sends an email to us her email address has changed to "her name"@brinternet.com instead of "her [email protected](which it should be). If we send her an email to the propper address, she still gets it, but if we reply to her email she doesn't get it (due to the wrong address). Is it easy enough to rectify this problem, or is this something that has been inadvertantly done by a BT person who was giving remote assistance over the telephone. It seems like a simple typing error, as r and t are next to one and other.Any suggestions appreciated.

Zorgalite 21:27 13 Aug 06

Should have opened a new thread.

chrisjohn 21:36 13 Aug 06

if i find a page to help some one,how do i do a click here to send them to that page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…