Wanted a Compaq Restore CD for an ArmadaM300

lenthepen 09:11 12 Mar 05

I have had a hard disk crash on my laptop, and although the drivers are easy to find at Compaq's site, they are not so easy to install correctly. At this mkoment I am unable to set up the internal modem....as all these units oriiginally came with a Restore CD , which automatically sets up all the neccesary drivers, it would solve my problem if I was able to obtain one, as at the moment I don't appear to be getting there.

Len Palmer

due to this I am at the moment connecting through Yahoo...[email protected]

Chegs ® 10:26 12 Mar 05

I have a Compaq "QuickRestore" pair of cd's from my Presario desktop.Its running 98se,and partitions the hdd when used,so doubt if they would be of any use to you but you can certainly have them if you think they would work.My Presario had a Conexant HCF modem,and I remember trying to get all the drivers for the Presario,I had to search thru 1000's of SoftPaq's to find them(as the Presario was refusing to read these cd's)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…