Want to view Dvd's on my TV!

oo7juk 14:45 27 Jul 03

Hi, at the moment I don't have a dvd player so any dvd's that I have I watch them on my Tft monitor. Have all the correct leads to watch them on my tv but when I connect the cables up I can only switch between either the tv or my tft. My PC is located in another room so it's quite difficult trying to move the mouse about without knowing where ur going. Is there a problem that will enable me to view both images at the same time, that will mean I can see what i'm doing.
Tried Dl knew drivers but no luck.

Many thanks to all who reply.

I. T. Mastermind 14:55 27 Jul 03

Seeing as DVD players can be bought from places like Argos for only £40 why not go along and buy a DVD Player.

For Argos' website go to click here.

oo7juk 18:00 27 Jul 03

yeah I know that, but I'm waiting for the recordable ones to come down in price first. Want to be able to view my Divx etc on my TV.

-pops- 18:18 27 Jul 03

It will be an awful long time before recordable DVD players are down to £40. It will also cost you more than £40 to install a graphics card which will give simultaneous outputs to your monitor and TV set.

oo7juk 19:57 27 Jul 03

Pops, thanks for that, yeah I know I won't get one that cheap, going to wait till December and pick one up for £300.Do you know if there is any DVD players that play SVCD's DVD rips etc.

Cheers m8.

-pops- 20:07 27 Jul 03

I bought a DVD player from Scan click here some time ago. It plays just about everything I've put into it - DVD-Video / DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD+RW / VCD / SVCD / CD / CD-R / CD-RW HDCD / MP3 / Kodak Picture CD.

It was more than £40 but I'm pretty much certain that most modern DVD players will cope with all of these formats.

y_not 20:15 27 Jul 03

Check here for compatibility click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…