want to use jenoptik JD350 V camera as webcam

JOMBA 20:56 07 Sep 03

its my first time and i wanted to be advised whether i can use the above camera which is in use on my computer for my still photo as a webcam camera because i found out on ebay someone selling his and he said its webcam install, but i dont know how?

Megatyte 03:25 08 Sep 03

Yes, but you need the software.click here

Megatyte 03:32 08 Sep 03

That didn't work right. Click the above link and then on the left select Service - Download(also, Manuals may be handy). click on the JD350 e + v link and select your download location. It's a zipped file so you'll need Winzip or similar.

JOMBA 12:26 08 Sep 03

please give me time to try it now and then i'll get back thanks

JOMBA 14:02 08 Sep 03

i downloaded the updated drivers that u told me to and only found out that they are the ones that helped me to be able to cupture pictures on my windows home edtion xp but however this is an old camera and when i rang the helpline no. for digital camera i was told that this camera type has been discontinued productionwise so there is only one way that it can work as a webcam and that is if i use it on older version of windows like 95/98/me/2000 there are no drivers for xp edition for webcam purposes but for pictures i can still use these drivers and cupture from the camera. thanks all the same for the assistance it seems i do have to buy a webcam. bye

Megatyte 14:12 08 Sep 03

Use the W2000 drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…