Want some backround music for site?

Proxy Worm 20:03 25 Dec 03

I am making my first ever site and i want some backround music, i was wandering is anyone knew where i could get some background music?

matt45 20:37 25 Dec 03

You need to make sure you use small files for background music to ensure quick loading times so MIDI files are ideal. A good site for these is below:

click here

Patr100 22:47 25 Dec 03

This is the bit where I come in and say how intensely I dislike background musak on websites. My No. 1 irritant. I know it might seem like a fun thing to do but along with visible counters it broadcasts ultimate "naffness".

Sorry but I don't think I am the only one.

Proxy Worm 10:55 26 Dec 03

Thanks

Sheila-214876 11:09 26 Dec 03

Patr100, no you're not the only one. I agree with you. I maintain 9 commercial websites and none of them have background music, and only one of them insisted on a "hit counter". If you want to listen to music whilst surfing put a CD in, at least it's your choice of music and not what someone else thinks you want to listen to.

Proxy Worm 11:54 26 Dec 03

OK,OK,OK- i 'll forget the music!

anchor 17:05 28 Dec 03

In my opinion it very much depends on the nature of the site.

I have a personal web site with some moving panorama pictures of various locations on Crete. I consider that some Greek background music is quite appropriate.

It might annoy some, but from feedback I have received, many others like it. If you decide to reconsider, here is a good midi source site:

click here

tomleady 19:55 28 Dec 03

dont ever have music.

ever

Gaz 25 16:02 29 Dec 03

Gigabyte has gone and done it....

Music on the website: click here

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…